Saturday, November 3, 2007

happy....

so last week i had my first two tests since recovering from the portacath surgery....and everything we GREAT! they accessed my port with no issues what so ever...both times. i LOVE my portacath...no matter what it took to get it in, it is proving to be a lifesaver...no more digging for hours in my left arm to try and get a vein...it is a no pain, 5 minute process...and they have full access.

monday i have my last test for a while...i am having the ct scan...then meeting with my oncologist to discuss the bone scan and muga i took last week. once we look over all th results, we will set my chemotherapy start date..and then it is only 8 sessions...and i am free (hopefully...so keep your fingers crossed!!!)

outside of the medical shit, life is so good...i am so in love...happy to be here with the man i love...enjoying being around the people with whom i work....but missing the rest of my family...i can't wait to ge better and go back to chicago for a visit...a "cancer free" party...everyone has been so supportive...all my friends and family....i am so very grateful and thankful

No comments: