Saturday, August 30, 2008

...catching up....

as is becoming my habit, here is a catch up post:

home...is wonderful. i miss spending time with my family since i spend so much time away at work, but the time we do have makes me so very happy. i am so very in love with my home life at the moment that sometimes i need to pinch myself and make sure it isn't a dream.

health...is not an issue. i have all my energy back, my hair is coming in CURLY, i have my 3 month check-up in a week or two, and my hormones are starting to come back online (thankfully).

work....is busy! thing are crazy hectic and they keep giving me more to do. i continue to get positive feedback , and the teams keep telling me how well i have integrated into the environment. i recently got things set up so that i can start to work from home a few days a week.....and i will put together a schedule for that with my boss to start once my next quarter at school starts (in october).

school...is frustrating. i am nearing the end of the quarter, and am putting together my final project for the class...so my stress level is up a bit at the moment. 

training...is still fun! i am starting to notice changes all over. my core strength has really increased and i am getting more fit, overall....here are the updated logs:

8.15.2008

3 minute rounds - 30 seconds rest:

3 rounds jumping rope
3 rounds elevated leg medicine ball crunches
2 rounds toe touch crunches
1 round 35lbs db side bends
4 rounds medicine ball slams
1 round leg lifts
5 minutes on the elliptical trainer


8.20.2008

30 minutes "running" on the elliptical trainer

4 minute rounds - 45 seconds rest:
1 round elevated leg medicine ball crunches
1 round leg raises
1 round heavy bag jab-jab-cross-jab

2 minute rounds - 45 seconds rest:
2 rounds heavy bag jab-cross-jab
2 rounds heavy bag 2 left/2 right hooks
1 round medicine ball slams

8.21.2008

100 squats
100 calf raises

8.22.2008

20 minutes "running" on the elliptical trainer

2 minute rounds - 30 seconds rest:
6 rounds heavy bag
1 round leg lifts
1 round crunches
1 round obliques
1 round great salutations


8.25.2008

10 minutes elliptical trainer
4 minutes scorpion tails
4 minutes heavy bag
 no power at the gym...got grumpy and left  
Grin

8.27.2008

23 minutes elliptical trainer

4 minute rounds - 45 seconds rest:
1 round elevated leg crunches
1 round bicycle crunches
2 rounds heavy bag jab-cross-jab
2 rounds heavy bag hooks
1 round heavy bag jab-cross-jab
1 round heavy bag hooks

100 calf raises

1 comment:

Dirty said...

hooray for curly hair and hormones!!!