Monday, June 9, 2008

...coooooore strength...

so, i was at the cancer center today, like i am every week day, and got weighed...down another pound and feeling STRONG(er) than i have in a while. i let them know that my collar bone burn is feeling worse, and come to find out that my reaction to the radiation in that spot is relatively severe (little blisters, consistent pain, etc), so they gave me some more stuff to put on it and reassured me that it should start feeling better after a few more days, which makes me happy because as of right now, it hurts when i work out. on that note, here was today's training session....yesterday, 6.8.2008, was a rest day (and my mom's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM)



6.9.2008
another core day:

3 rounds - 1 minute rest in between
superset:
35 - 26lb kb crunches
35 - back raises
35 - 26lb kb right side side-bends
35 - 26lb kb left side side-bends
35 - captains of crush (both hands)


3 sets of 15 yesses
3 sets of 15 nos

No comments: